Chiavalon Romano olive oil NEW SEASON!
- Region: Istria
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 80 – 180 m.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety: Vodnjan Buza, Rosignola
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: October 2019
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Color: golden green
- Aroma: definite and rotund, rich in hints of medium ripe tomato, banana and apple, together with fragrant notes of basil and artichoke.
- Flavor: delicate with gentle spicy and bitter notes.
- Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with all kinds of fish dishes. We especially recommend it with fish carpaccio. It also may be used for all mixed vegetable salads as well as all boiled and grilled vegetables.