- Region: Istria
- Place of production: Vodnjan
- Altitude: 250 – 600 f.a.s.l.
- Type: coupage/blend
- Olive variety : Carbonazza and Istrian Bianchera
- Harvesting method: combined; hand picked and using hand-held pneumatic branch shakers
- Harvesting period: Late October/November.
- Processing method: continuous cycle, 2 phases, processed immediately after harvesting
- Processing temperature: max 24°C
- Thickness: very rich texture
- Colour: golden green
- Aroma: rich in hints of artichoke and chicory, together with fragrant notes of rosemary and mint
- Flavour: strong with flavour of black pepper and almond. Powerful bitterness and pungency
- Serving suggestions: This oil pairs perfectly with all kind of meat dishes. We especially recommend it with steaks. It may also be served with dessert, preferably a dark chocolate cake.
Istria has been voted Best olive oil Region in the World for 6 consecutive years; 2016,2017 & 2018, 2019 and 2020 by the industry Bible Flos Olei, in the ‘Best Region’ category.
New Season. Available now to pre-order. In store and available for delivery the beginning of December.